EVEMon is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall EVEMon from your systemEVEMon Development Team
. Take a look here
for more info on EVEMon Development Team. Please open http://
if you want to read more on EVEMon on EVEMon Development Team's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove EVEMon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. EVEMon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.06 MB (2162688 bytes) on disk.
EVEMon contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.22 MB (2326252
bytes) on disk.
- EVEMon.exe (2.06 MB)
- EVEMon.Watchdog.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.73 KB)
This web page is about EVEMon version 4.0.3
only. You can find below a few links to other EVEMon releases:
...click to view all...
EVEMon is a program released by EVEMon Development Team. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove EVEMon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EVEMon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EVEMon or simply click the Search feature and type in "EVEMon". If it exists on your system the EVEMon application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EVEMon in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EVEMon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEMon:
- The web site of the program is: http://
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVEMon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EVEMon.
8. After uninstalling EVEMon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEMon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EVEMon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that EVEMon by EVEMon Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EVEMon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-20 09:44:50.807