ESET Smart Security
You can find below details on how to remove ESET Smart Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computerESET, spol. s r.o.
. More information about ESET, spol. s r.o. can be found here
. Usually the ESET Smart Security application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, depending on the user's option during install. ESET Smart Security's primary file takes around 65.51 KB (67080 bytes) and is named callmsi.exe.
ESET Smart Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.43 MB (6742456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.51 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (57.94 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (58.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.78 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.77 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.37 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (985.35 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- ekrn.exe (791.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ESET Smart Security. You can find below a few links to other ESET Smart Security releases:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application offered by the software company ESET, spol. s r.o.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ESET Smart Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security application will be found automatically. When you click ESET Smart Security in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:41:23.633