ESET Smart Security
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ESET Smart Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol. s r.o.
. More data about ESET, spol. s r.o. can be read here
. ESET Smart Security is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. ESET Smart Security's primary file takes about 5.33 MB (5584032 bytes) and its name is egui.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ESET Smart Security. They occupy about 11.70 MB (12264144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (115.66 KB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- eCapture.exe (148.16 KB)
- ecls.exe (384.66 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.98 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (53.66 KB)
- egui.exe (5.33 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.89 MB)
- eOPPFrame.exe (174.66 KB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.77 MB)
This web page is about ESET Smart Security version 9.0.376.2
alone. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application released by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET Smart Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ESET Smart Security in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET Smart Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Smart Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:15:14.327