ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your systemESET, spol. s r.o.
. Further information on ESET, spol. s r.o. can be found here
. ESET Smart Security is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. ESET Smart Security's main file takes around 5.33 MB (5588088 bytes) and is called egui.exe.
The following executables are contained in ESET Smart Security. They occupy 12.11 MB (12693232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (115.62 KB)
- CertImporter-1501.exe (203.62 KB)
- eCapture.exe (148.12 KB)
- ecls.exe (385.12 KB)
- ecmd.exe (165.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.12 KB)
- egui.exe (5.33 MB)
- ekrn.exe (2.08 MB)
- eOPPFrame.exe (175.62 KB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.429.6
of ESET Smart Security. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ESET Smart Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Smart Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". The ESET Smart Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET Smart Security in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After removing ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Smart Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 05:04:55.257