This web page contains complete information on how to remove DoNotSpy10 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DoNotSpy10 from your systempXc-coding.com
. You can find out more on pXc-coding.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the program DoNotSpy10 can be seen at www.pXc-coding.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall DoNotSpy10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DoNotSpy10.exe is the DoNotSpy10's primary executable file and it takes about 588.20 KB (602312 bytes) on disk.
DoNotSpy10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1448184
bytes) on disk.
- DoNotSpy10.exe (588.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (826.05 KB)
This page is about DoNotSpy10 version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more DoNotSpy10 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DoNotSpy10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
DoNotSpy10 is a program offered by the software company pXc-coding.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove DoNotSpy10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DoNotSpy10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DoNotSpy10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DoNotSpy10". The DoNotSpy10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DoNotSpy10 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DoNotSpy10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DoNotSpy10:
- The software company is: www.pXc-coding.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DoNotSpy10.
8. After removing DoNotSpy10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DoNotSpy10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DoNotSpy10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DoNotSpy10 by pXc-coding.com from your PC, we are not saying that DoNotSpy10 by pXc-coding.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DoNotSpy10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:19:40.730