DoNotSpy10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall DoNotSpy10 from your computerpXc-coding.com
. Check out here
for more details on pXc-coding.com. More info about the application DoNotSpy10 can be seen at http://www.pXc-coding.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. DoNotSpy10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10\unins000.exe. DoNotSpy10.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 833.50 KB (853504 bytes) on disk.
DoNotSpy10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.62 MB (1696929
bytes) on disk.
- DoNotSpy10.exe (833.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (823.66 KB)
The current page applies to DoNotSpy10 version 3.0
alone. For more DoNotSpy10 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DoNotSpy10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DoNotSpy10:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\DoNotSpy10.history
DoNotSpy10 is a program marketed by pXc-coding.com. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase DoNotSpy10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DoNotSpy10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DoNotSpy10 or simply click the Search field and type in "DoNotSpy10". If it is installed on your PC the DoNotSpy10 app will be found very quickly. After you click DoNotSpy10 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DoNotSpy10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DoNotSpy10:
- The publisher is: http://www.pXc-coding.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DoNotSpy10.
8. After uninstalling DoNotSpy10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DoNotSpy10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DoNotSpy10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DoNotSpy10 by pXc-coding.com from your computer, nor are we saying that DoNotSpy10 by pXc-coding.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DoNotSpy10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-21 12:20:22.990