DoNotSpy10 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DoNotSpy10 from your systempXc-coding.com
. Take a look here
for more information on pXc-coding.com. Please open http://www.pXc-coding.com/
if you want to read more on DoNotSpy10 on pXc-coding.com's web page. DoNotSpy10 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing DoNotSpy10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. DoNotSpy10.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 684.70 KB (701128 bytes) on disk.
DoNotSpy10 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1544553
bytes) on disk:
- DoNotSpy10.exe (684.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (823.66 KB)
This info is about DoNotSpy10 version 1.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DoNotSpy10:
...click to view all...
DoNotSpy10 is an application by the software company pXc-coding.com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove DoNotSpy10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DoNotSpy10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DoNotSpy10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DoNotSpy10". If it exists on your system the DoNotSpy10 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DoNotSpy10 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DoNotSpy10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DoNotSpy10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pXc-coding.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotSpy10\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DoNotSpy10.
8. After uninstalling DoNotSpy10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DoNotSpy10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DoNotSpy10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DoNotSpy10 by pXc-coding.com from your computer, we are not saying that DoNotSpy10 by pXc-coding.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DoNotSpy10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 00:43:24.260