Disk-O is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Disk-O from your systemMail.Ru Group
. You can read more on Mail.Ru Group or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Disk-O is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Disko.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 183.94 KB (188352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Disk-O. They take an average of 6.99 MB (7328335
bytes) on disk.
- Disko.exe (183.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- Disko.exe (4.92 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (662.13 KB)
The current page applies to Disk-O version 18.09.1011
only. You can find below info on other versions of Disk-O:
...click to view all...
Disk-O is an application released by Mail.Ru Group. Some users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Disk-O is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Disk-O with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk-O or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk-O". The Disk-O app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Disk-O in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Disk-O, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk-O.
8. After removing Disk-O, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk-O which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk-O using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk-O supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 14:19:09.840