This web page is about Disk-O for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Disk-O from your systemMail.Ru Group
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru Group. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O folder (same installation drive as Windows). Disk-O's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Disko.exe and it has a size of 183.95 KB (188368 bytes).
Disk-O contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.52 MB (5789311
bytes) on disk.
- Disko.exe (183.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- Disko.exe (3.45 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (662.65 KB)
This web page is about Disk-O version 18.04.0063
only. Click on the links below for other Disk-O versions:
...click to view all...
Disk-O is an application released by Mail.Ru Group. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Disk-O is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Disk-O with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Disk-O or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Disk-O". If it is installed on your PC the Disk-O app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Disk-O in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Disk-O, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Disk-O.
8. After uninstalling Disk-O, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disk-O which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk-O with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Disk-O in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 12:08:23.537