Disk-O is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Disk-O from your computerMail.Ru Group
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru Group. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Disk-O is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O\unins000.exe. Disk-O's main file takes around 183.95 KB (188368 bytes) and is called Disko.exe.
Disk-O installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.46 MB (6769279
bytes) on disk.
- Disko.exe (183.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- Disko.exe (4.39 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (662.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.06.0127
of Disk-O. You can find below info on other versions of Disk-O:
...click to view all...
Disk-O is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru Group. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Disk-O is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Disk-O from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disk-O or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk-O". If it exists on your system the Disk-O program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Disk-O in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Disk-O, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Disk-O.
8. After removing Disk-O, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Disk-O that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk-O with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, we are not saying that Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Disk-O in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 18:06:19.697