This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Disk-O for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Disk-O from your PCMail.Ru Group
. Take a look here
for more details on Mail.Ru Group. Usually the Disk-O application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Disk-O is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Disko.exe is the Disk-O's main executable file and it occupies around 183.94 KB (188352 bytes) on disk.
Disk-O is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.96 MB (15691352
bytes) on disk:
- Disko.exe (183.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (851.84 KB)
- Disko.exe (13.51 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (455.87 KB)
This page is about Disk-O version 20.03.0023
only. You can find below a few links to other Disk-O versions:
...click to view all...
Disk-O is a program by the software company Mail.Ru Group. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Disk-O is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Disk-O using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Disk-O or simply click the Search field and type in "Disk-O". If it exists on your system the Disk-O program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disk-O in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Disk-O, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Disk-O.
8. After uninstalling Disk-O, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk-O that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Disk-O using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disk-O in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 09:13:19.757