This web page is about Disk-O for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Disk-O from your computerMail.Ru Group
. Further information on Mail.Ru Group can be seen here
. Disk-O is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Disk-O by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Disk-O\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Disk-O's main file takes around 183.94 KB (188352 bytes) and is called Disko.exe.
The following executables are contained in Disk-O. They take 15.47 MB (16221593
bytes) on disk.
- Disko.exe (183.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (851.16 KB)
- Disko.exe (14.01 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (455.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.05.0055
of Disk-O. You can find below info on other versions of Disk-O:
...click to view all...
Disk-O is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru Group. Some users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Disk-O is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Disk-O from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Disk-O or simply activate the Search field and type in "Disk-O". The Disk-O program will be found automatically. When you click Disk-O in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Disk-O, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disk-O.
8. After removing Disk-O, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Disk-O which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Disk-O with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, we are not saying that Disk-O by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Disk-O supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 11:08:56.040