DevExpress DXTREME 12.2
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. More info about Developer Express Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2\DXTREME-12.2.4.exe /SKIPVERIFY. DXTREME-12.2.4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 57.16 MB (59941472 bytes) on disk.
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is composed of the following executables which take 57.16 MB (59941472
bytes) on disk:
- DXTREME-12.2.4.exe (57.16 MB)
This data is about DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 version 12.2.4
alone. Click on the links below for other DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 versions:
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is an application marketed by Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DevExpress DXTREME 12.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 08:25:23.487