DevExpress DXTREME 12.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. More data about Developer Express Inc. can be found here
. Usually the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2\DXTREME-12.2.3.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. DXTREME-12.2.3.exe is the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2's main executable file and it occupies approximately 58.01 MB (60832440 bytes) on disk.
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 58.01 MB (60832440
bytes) on disk:
- DXTREME-12.2.3.exe (58.01 MB)
The current page applies to DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 version 12.2.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of DevExpress DXTREME 12.2:
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is an application marketed by Developer Express Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevExpress DXTREME 12.2". The DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 app will be found automatically. When you click DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2.
8. After removing DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 15:12:47.380