DevExpress DXTREME 12.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. More data about Developer Express Inc. can be found here
. Usually the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2\DXTREME-12.2.3.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. DXTREME-12.2.3.exe is the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2's main executable file and it occupies approximately 58.01 MB (60832440 bytes) on disk.
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 58.01 MB (60832440
bytes) on disk:
- DXTREME-12.2.3.exe (58.01 MB)
The current page applies to DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 version 12.2.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of DevExpress DXTREME 12.2:
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is an application marketed by Developer Express Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevExpress DXTREME 12.2". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2.
8. After removing DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 15:12:47.380