DevExpress DXTREME 12.2
This info is about DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. You can find out more on Developer Express Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DXTREME 12.2\DXTREME-12.2.2.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 58.00 MB (60819640 bytes) on disk and is labeled DXTREME-12.2.2.exe.
The following executables are installed along with DevExpress DXTREME 12.2. They occupy about 58.00 MB (60819640
bytes) on disk.
- DXTREME-12.2.2.exe (58.00 MB)
This page is about DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 version 12.2.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DevExpress DXTREME 12.2:
DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is an application released by Developer Express Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevExpress DXTREME 12.2". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress DXTREME 12.2.
8. After removing DevExpress DXTREME 12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevExpress DXTREME 12.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-04 01:56:02.497