This info is about DeskTopBinder Lite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite from your PCRicoh
. More data about Ricoh can be seen here
. DeskTopBinder Lite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\RDS directory, depending on the user's decision. DeskTopBinder Lite's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. RExp.exe is the DeskTopBinder Lite's primary executable file and it takes approximately 720.00 KB (737280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with DeskTopBinder Lite. They occupy about 6.24 MB (6546103
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CaplioGateL.exe (48.00 KB)
- CT_ConvProcess.exe (12.50 KB)
- FmCvRDV2.exe (200.00 KB)
- genChkLst.exe (76.00 KB)
- PLCopyAcro.exe (36.00 KB)
- PLCreateDoc.exe (108.00 KB)
- PLCtrlInit.exe (52.00 KB)
- PLCtrlWz.exe (168.00 KB)
- PLDlnk.exe (516.00 KB)
- PLGetCfg.exe (84.00 KB)
- PLGetCvrt.exe (132.00 KB)
- PLInitial.exe (56.00 KB)
- PLReboot.exe (80.00 KB)
- PLTBar.exe (160.00 KB)
- PMComm.exe (56.00 KB)
- PMInst.exe (48.00 KB)
- RExp.exe (720.00 KB)
- Rextract.exe (48.00 KB)
- RView.exe (468.08 KB)
- SelfExSb.exe (40.09 KB)
- setcomm.exe (48.00 KB)
- wmrgIni.exe (48.00 KB)
- ChkCdKey.exe (336.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (2.79 MB)
This web page is about DeskTopBinder Lite version 126.96.36.199
only. For more DeskTopBinder Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DeskTopBinder Lite is a program marketed by the software company Ricoh. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase DeskTopBinder Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeskTopBinder Lite or simply activate the Search field and type in "DeskTopBinder Lite". If it exists on your system the DeskTopBinder Lite program will be found automatically. After you click DeskTopBinder Lite in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DeskTopBinder Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite.
8. After removing DeskTopBinder Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DeskTopBinder Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeskTopBinder Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DeskTopBinder Lite by Ricoh from your PC, we are not saying that DeskTopBinder Lite by Ricoh is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeskTopBinder Lite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-29 18:39:50.450