You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite from your PCRicoh
. Further information on Ricoh can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RDS folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove DeskTopBinder Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. RExp.exe is the DeskTopBinder Lite's main executable file and it takes circa 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk.
DeskTopBinder Lite is comprised of the following executables which take 6.55 MB (6869669
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CaplioGateL.exe (124.00 KB)
- CT_ConvProcess.exe (12.50 KB)
- FmCvRDV2.exe (200.00 KB)
- genChkLst.exe (80.00 KB)
- PLCopyAcro.exe (32.00 KB)
- PLCopyAcroSetup.exe (36.00 KB)
- PLCreateDoc.exe (108.00 KB)
- PLCtrlInit.exe (52.00 KB)
- PLCtrlWz.exe (176.00 KB)
- PLDlnk.exe (544.00 KB)
- PLGetCfg.exe (84.00 KB)
- PLGetCvrt.exe (136.00 KB)
- PLInitial.exe (56.00 KB)
- PLReboot.exe (80.00 KB)
- PLU_ConvTKproc.exe (40.00 KB)
- PMComm.exe (64.00 KB)
- PMInst.exe (48.00 KB)
- RExp.exe (752.00 KB)
- Rextract.exe (48.00 KB)
- RView.exe (548.08 KB)
- SelfExSb.exe (40.08 KB)
- setcomm.exe (48.00 KB)
- wmrgIni.exe (48.00 KB)
- ChkCdKey.exe (336.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (2.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of DeskTopBinder Lite. For other DeskTopBinder Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DeskTopBinder Lite is an application marketed by the software company Ricoh. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase DeskTopBinder Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DeskTopBinder Lite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DeskTopBinder Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "DeskTopBinder Lite". The DeskTopBinder Lite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DeskTopBinder Lite in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DeskTopBinder Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite.
8. After uninstalling DeskTopBinder Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DeskTopBinder Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeskTopBinder Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeskTopBinder Lite by Ricoh from your computer, nor are we saying that DeskTopBinder Lite by Ricoh is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DeskTopBinder Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-25 08:25:21.540