This info is about DeskTopBinder Lite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite from your systemRicoh
. Take a look here
for more details on Ricoh. DeskTopBinder Lite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\RDS directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for DeskTopBinder Lite is RunDll32. RExp.exe is the DeskTopBinder Lite's main executable file and it takes about 764.00 KB (782336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside DeskTopBinder Lite. They take about 13.93 MB (14605024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CaplioGateL.exe (124.00 KB)
- CT_ConvProcess.exe (12.50 KB)
- FmCvRDV2.exe (200.00 KB)
- genChkLst.exe (72.00 KB)
- PLCreateDoc.exe (108.00 KB)
- PLCtrlInit.exe (52.00 KB)
- PLCtrlWz.exe (176.00 KB)
- PLDLnk.exe (552.00 KB)
- PLDlnkSSOChk.exe (20.00 KB)
- PLGetCfg.exe (84.00 KB)
- PLGetCvrt.exe (136.00 KB)
- PLInitial.exe (56.00 KB)
- PLReboot.exe (80.00 KB)
- PLTBar.exe (160.00 KB)
- PLU_ConvTKproc.exe (40.00 KB)
- PMComm.exe (64.00 KB)
- PMInst.exe (48.00 KB)
- RExp.exe (764.00 KB)
- Rextract.exe (48.00 KB)
- RView.exe (552.08 KB)
- SelfExSb.exe (40.08 KB)
- setcomm.exe (48.00 KB)
- wmrgIni.exe (48.00 KB)
- ChkCdKey.exe (336.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.07 MB)
- JobHisInit.exe (224.10 KB)
- MplExCnf.exe (544.09 KB)
- MplHDDisp.exe (812.09 KB)
- MplSetUp.exe (48.10 KB)
- MyJobLst.exe (504.09 KB)
- PMClient.exe (568.10 KB)
- PMCList.exe (1.41 MB)
- PMComm.exe (64.00 KB)
- PMCTray.exe (1.36 MB)
- PMJobCli.exe (364.12 KB)
- PMJobCliMsg.exe (380.12 KB)
- PMJobObs.exe (252.09 KB)
- PMSet.exe (32.50 KB)
- PMSetSvr.exe (424.09 KB)
- REGSVR32.EXE (36.27 KB)
- RunWsm.exe (56.08 KB)
The current page applies to DeskTopBinder Lite version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DeskTopBinder Lite:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
DeskTopBinder Lite is a program by Ricoh. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DeskTopBinder Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DeskTopBinder Lite or simply activate the Search field and type in "DeskTopBinder Lite". The DeskTopBinder Lite application will be found automatically. When you select DeskTopBinder Lite in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DeskTopBinder Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeskTopBinder Lite.
8. After removing DeskTopBinder Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeskTopBinder Lite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeskTopBinder Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeskTopBinder Lite by Ricoh from your PC, we are not saying that DeskTopBinder Lite by Ricoh is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeskTopBinder Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 16:47:34.857