Dell System Detect - 1
Dell System Detect - 1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Dell System Detect - 1 from your PCDell
. More information on Dell can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\PLW5QJVZ.RYQ\O6RBA0LD.K5Z\dell..tion_e30b47f5d4a30e9e_0006.0004_2cd7a25ed715d421 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dell System Detect - 1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\PLW5QJVZ.RYQ\O6RBA0LD.K5Z\dell..tion_e30b47f5d4a30e9e_0006.0004_2cd7a25ed715d421\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. DellSystemDetect.exe is the Dell System Detect - 1 's main executable file and it takes approximately 289.29 KB (296232 bytes) on disk.
Dell System Detect - 1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 332.08 KB (340048
bytes) on disk.
- DellSystemDetect.exe (289.29 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (42.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Dell System Detect - 1 . You can find below info on other versions of Dell System Detect - 1 :
...click to view all...
Dell System Detect - 1 is a program offered by the software company Dell. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Dell System Detect - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dell System Detect - 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell System Detect - 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell System Detect - 1 ". If it exists on your system the Dell System Detect - 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dell System Detect - 1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell System Detect - 1 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell System Detect - 1 .
8. After uninstalling Dell System Detect - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell System Detect - 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell System Detect - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell System Detect - 1 by Dell from your computer, we are not saying that Dell System Detect - 1 by Dell is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell System Detect - 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:41:52.810