Dell System Detect - 1
This info is about Dell System Detect - 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dell System Detect - 1 from your systemDell
. Further information on Dell can be seen here
. Dell System Detect - 1 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\0KH6M6XV.V84\NQ2OGMJZ.M5G\dell..tion_6d0a76327dca4869_0006.000c_9ebce3bbc1a512cd folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Dell System Detect - 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\0KH6M6XV.V84\NQ2OGMJZ.M5G\dell..tion_6d0a76327dca4869_0006.000c_9ebce3bbc1a512cd\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dell System Detect - 1 's main file takes around 296.45 KB (303560 bytes) and its name is DellSystemDetect.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dell System Detect - 1 . They occupy 341.89 KB (350096
bytes) on disk.
- DellSystemDetect.exe (296.45 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (45.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Dell System Detect - 1 . For more Dell System Detect - 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell\Dell System Detect - 1 .appref-ms
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell\Dell System Detect.appref-ms
Dell System Detect - 1 is a program offered by the software company Dell. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Dell System Detect - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dell System Detect - 1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dell System Detect - 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell System Detect - 1 ". If it exists on your system the Dell System Detect - 1 program will be found automatically. When you select Dell System Detect - 1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dell System Detect - 1 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell System Detect - 1 .
8. After removing Dell System Detect - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell System Detect - 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell System Detect - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell System Detect - 1 by Dell from your computer, we are not saying that Dell System Detect - 1 by Dell is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell System Detect - 1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:24:15.803