Dell System Detect - 1
Dell System Detect - 1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dell System Detect - 1 from your computerDell
. Further information on Dell can be seen here
. Usually the Dell System Detect - 1 application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\3WDNTHW8.THY\N64478M8.QJY\dell..tion_6d0a76327dca4869_0006.000b_9ebbe2fa9123034d folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Dell System Detect - 1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\3WDNTHW8.THY\N64478M8.QJY\dell..tion_6d0a76327dca4869_0006.000b_9ebbe2fa9123034d\Uninstaller.exe. Dell System Detect - 1 's primary file takes around 290.95 KB (297928 bytes) and is named DellSystemDetect.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dell System Detect - 1 . They occupy 336.39 KB (344464
bytes) on disk.
- DellSystemDetect.exe (290.95 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (45.45 KB)
This page is about Dell System Detect - 1 version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Dell System Detect - 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell System Detect - 1 is an application released by Dell. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Dell System Detect - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dell System Detect - 1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell System Detect - 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell System Detect - 1 ". The Dell System Detect - 1 application will be found automatically. When you click Dell System Detect - 1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell System Detect - 1 , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell System Detect - 1 .
8. After removing Dell System Detect - 1 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell System Detect - 1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell System Detect - 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell System Detect - 1 by Dell from your computer, we are not saying that Dell System Detect - 1 by Dell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell System Detect - 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 08:08:47.193