Cloud Edition" class="icoapp"/ Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition
This web page is about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition from your systemDell Inc.
. More info about Dell Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about on Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition at http://www.dell.com/encryption
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Cloud directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition's primary file takes about 821.35 KB (841064 bytes) and its name is DellTray.exe.
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition contains of the executables below. They take 928.05 KB (950328
bytes) on disk.
- DellTray.exe (821.35 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (10.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.50 KB)
- Xendow.Service.exe (27.85 KB)
- Xendow.Service.Loader.exe (58.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1131
of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition. For other Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is an application marketed by Dell Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition". If it exists on your system the Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition application will be found automatically. After you click Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition.img class="img-responsive" src="https://www.advanceduninstaller.com/images/aup/fbdcabaa7a132a102ff8a4e53e4fda80.jpg" alt="Uninstall Dell Data Protection
8. After uninstalling Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-24 18:13:45.627