Cloud Edition" class="icoapp"/ Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition from your PCDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.dell.com/encryption
if you want to read more on Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition on Dell Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Cloud folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called DellTray.exe and occupies 818.35 KB (837992 bytes).
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 924.05 KB (946232
bytes) on disk:
- DellTray.exe (818.35 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- Xendow.Service.exe (27.85 KB)
- Xendow.Service.Loader.exe (58.35 KB)
This data is about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition version 220.127.116.111
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition versions:
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is a program marketed by Dell Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition". The Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition program will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition. Cloud Edition"/
8. After removing Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
!--Dell Data Protection
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:35:33.253