img itemprop="image" src="https://www.advanceduninstaller.com/9a4b96f0884f04f5e1a18cbcee05ce52-icon.ico" alt="Dell Data Protection Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition from your computerDell Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Dell Inc.. Click on http://www.dell.com/encryption
to get more information about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition on Dell Inc.'s website. Usually the Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Cloud folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled DellTray.exe and it has a size of 818.35 KB (837992 bytes).
The executables below are part of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition. They occupy an average of 924.05 KB (946232
bytes) on disk.
- DellTray.exe (818.35 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- Xendow.Service.exe (27.85 KB)
- Xendow.Service.Loader.exe (58.35 KB)
This data is about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition version 184.108.40.2062
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition:
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is a program offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition". If it exists on your system the Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition program will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition.img class="img-responsive" src="http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/images/aup/9a4b96f0884f04f5e1a18cbcee05ce52.jpg" alt="Uninstall Dell Data Protection
8. After removing Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
!--Dell Data Protection
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 10:25:07.033