img itemprop="image" src="https://www.advanceduninstaller.com/9a4b96f0884f04f5e1a18cbcee05ce52-icon.ico" alt="Dell Data Protection Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition from your computerDell Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Dell Inc.. Click on http://www.dell.com/encryption
to get more information about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition on Dell Inc.'s website. Usually the Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Data Protection\Cloud folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled DellTray.exe and it has a size of 818.35 KB (837992 bytes).
The executables below are part of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition. They occupy an average of 924.05 KB (946232
bytes) on disk.
- DellTray.exe (818.35 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- Xendow.Service.exe (27.85 KB)
- Xendow.Service.Loader.exe (58.35 KB)
This data is about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition version 184.108.40.2062
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition:
...click to view all...
Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is a program offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition.img class="img-responsive" src="https://www.advanceduninstaller.com/images/aup/9a4b96f0884f04f5e1a18cbcee05ce52.jpg" alt="Uninstall Dell Data Protection
8. After removing Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
!--Dell Data Protection
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Data Protection | Cloud Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 10:25:07.033