DYMO Label v.8
DYMO Label v.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 from your PCSanford, L.P.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Sanford, L.P.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DYMO\DYMO Label Software directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DYMO Label v.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DYMO\DYMO Label Software\Uninstall DYMO Label.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 210.24 KB (215288 bytes) on disk and is named DLS.exe.
DYMO Label v.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.81 MB (3998522
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLS.exe (210.24 KB)
- DLSService.exe (54.50 KB)
- DymoQuickPrint.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall DYMO Label.exe (324.35 KB)
- DPInst.exe (908.47 KB)
- LWSupport.exe (565.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DYMO Label v.8 version 22.214.171.1248
only. You can find below info on other releases of DYMO Label v.8:
...click to view all...
DYMO Label v.8 is an application marketed by Sanford, L.P.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase DYMO Label v.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DYMO Label v.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "DYMO Label v.8". The DYMO Label v.8 application will be found automatically. When you click DYMO Label v.8 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DYMO Label v.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DYMO Label v.8.
8. After removing DYMO Label v.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DYMO Label v.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DYMO Label v.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. from your PC, nor are we saying that DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 05:38:58.037