DYMO Label v.8
DYMO Label v.8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 from your computerSanford, L.P.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Sanford, L.P.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DYMO\DYMO Label Software folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall DYMO Label v.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DYMO\DYMO Label Software\Uninstall DYMO Label.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DYMO Label v.8's primary file takes around 210.24 KB (215288 bytes) and its name is DLS.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DYMO Label v.8. They occupy 3.57 MB (3746311
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLS.exe (210.24 KB)
- DLSService.exe (54.50 KB)
- DymoQuickPrint.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall DYMO Label.exe (217.55 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
- LWSupport.exe (561.50 KB)
This info is about DYMO Label v.8 version 188.8.131.528
alone. Click on the links below for other DYMO Label v.8 versions:
...click to view all...
DYMO Label v.8 is a program by Sanford, L.P.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase DYMO Label v.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DYMO Label v.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DYMO Label v.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "DYMO Label v.8". The DYMO Label v.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DYMO Label v.8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DYMO Label v.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DYMO Label v.8.
8. After removing DYMO Label v.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DYMO Label v.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DYMO Label v.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. from your computer, we are not saying that DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:23:54.853