DYMO Label v.8
DYMO Label v.8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 from your PCSanford, L.P.
. You can read more on Sanford, L.P. or check for application updates here
. Usually the DYMO Label v.8 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DYMO\DYMO Label Software folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing DYMO Label v.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DYMO\DYMO Label Software\Uninstall DYMO Label.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DLS.exe is the DYMO Label v.8's primary executable file and it occupies about 121.58 KB (124496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in DYMO Label v.8. They occupy 3.70 MB (3881505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLS.exe (121.58 KB)
- DymoLabelProxyConfigurationUtility.exe (21.50 KB)
- DymoLabelProxyService.exe (28.50 KB)
- DymoPnpService.exe (32.08 KB)
- DymoQuickPrint.exe (1.74 MB)
- Uninstall DYMO Label.exe (271.22 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- LWSupport.exe (510.00 KB)
This info is about DYMO Label v.8 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DYMO Label v.8:
...click to view all...
DYMO Label v.8 is an application offered by Sanford, L.P.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase DYMO Label v.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DYMO Label v.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DYMO Label v.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DYMO Label v.8". If it is installed on your PC the DYMO Label v.8 program will be found automatically. When you click DYMO Label v.8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DYMO Label v.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DYMO Label v.8.
8. After uninstalling DYMO Label v.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DYMO Label v.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DYMO Label v.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. from your PC, we are not saying that DYMO Label v.8 by Sanford, L.P. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DYMO Label v.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:08:10.737