DVD Ripper 4
This page is about DVD Ripper 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 from your computerImTOO
. More data about ImTOO can be seen here
. More details about DVD Ripper 4 can be found at http://www.imtoo.com
. DVD Ripper 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DVD Ripper 4. dvdrip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in DVD Ripper 4. They occupy 1.08 MB (1130076
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- dvdrip.exe (424.00 KB)
- inaspi.exe (140.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.59 KB)
- aspichk.exe (240.00 KB)
- aspiinst.exe (64.00 KB)
- reg_xp.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to DVD Ripper 4 version 4.0.51.0606
alone. For other DVD Ripper 4 versions please click below:
DVD Ripper 4 is a program marketed by the software company ImTOO. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove DVD Ripper 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DVD Ripper 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVD Ripper 4". If it exists on your system the DVD Ripper 4 application will be found very quickly. When you click DVD Ripper 4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DVD Ripper 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Ripper 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DVD Ripper 4.
8. After uninstalling DVD Ripper 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Ripper 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Ripper 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 by ImTOO from your computer, nor are we saying that DVD Ripper 4 by ImTOO is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-22 15:09:52.683