DVD Ripper 4
This info is about DVD Ripper 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 from your PCImTOO
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ImTOO. Please follow http://www.imtoo.com
if you want to read more on DVD Ripper 4 on ImTOO's web page. DVD Ripper 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DVD Ripper 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled dvdrip.exe and occupies 432.00 KB (442368 bytes).
The following executables are contained in DVD Ripper 4. They occupy 1.09 MB (1147040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- dvdrip.exe (432.00 KB)
- inaspi.exe (140.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.16 KB)
- aspichk.exe (240.00 KB)
- aspiinst.exe (64.00 KB)
- reg_xp.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about DVD Ripper 4 version 4.0.68.0212
alone. For more DVD Ripper 4 versions please click below:
DVD Ripper 4 is a program offered by ImTOO. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove DVD Ripper 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DVD Ripper 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DVD Ripper 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD Ripper 4". If it is installed on your PC the DVD Ripper 4 app will be found automatically. After you click DVD Ripper 4 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DVD Ripper 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVD Ripper 4:
- The software company is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVD Ripper 4.
8. After removing DVD Ripper 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Ripper 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Ripper 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 by ImTOO from your PC, we are not saying that DVD Ripper 4 by ImTOO is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:45:34.987