DVD Ripper 4
This page is about DVD Ripper 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 from your PCImTOO
. Open here
for more details on ImTOO. Click on http://www.imtoo.com
to get more information about DVD Ripper 4 on ImTOO's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DVD Ripper 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled dvdrip.exe and it has a size of 432.00 KB (442368 bytes).
The following executables are contained in DVD Ripper 4. They occupy 1.10 MB (1151901
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- dvdrip.exe (432.00 KB)
- inaspi.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.90 KB)
- aspichk.exe (240.00 KB)
- aspiinst.exe (64.00 KB)
- reg_xp.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DVD Ripper 4 version 4.0.74.0419
alone. Click on the links below for other DVD Ripper 4 versions:
DVD Ripper 4 is an application marketed by the software company ImTOO. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DVD Ripper 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVD Ripper 4". If it exists on your system the DVD Ripper 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DVD Ripper 4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVD Ripper 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVD Ripper 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImTOO\DVD Ripper 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVD Ripper 4.
8. After removing DVD Ripper 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DVD Ripper 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVD Ripper 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 by ImTOO from your PC, we are not saying that DVD Ripper 4 by ImTOO is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVD Ripper 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 06:26:13.193