DR-6010C Job Tool
DR-6010C Job Tool is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool from your computerCanon Electronics Inc.
. More information on Canon Electronics Inc. can be found here
. DR-6010C Job Tool is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon Electronics\DR6010C folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DR-6010C Job Tool is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called DR6010CJobRegister.exe and its approximative size is 332.00 KB (339968 bytes).
DR-6010C Job Tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.36 MB (1428008
bytes) on disk.
- DR6010CJob.exe (636.00 KB)
- DR6010CJobRegister.exe (332.00 KB)
- JobReader.exe (312.00 KB)
- ShFolder.Exe (114.54 KB)
This page is about DR-6010C Job Tool version 1.0.2009.126
only. You can find below info on other versions of DR-6010C Job Tool:
DR-6010C Job Tool is a program offered by the software company Canon Electronics Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DR-6010C Job Tool from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DR-6010C Job Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "DR-6010C Job Tool". If it is installed on your PC the DR-6010C Job Tool application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DR-6010C Job Tool in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DR-6010C Job Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool.
8. After removing DR-6010C Job Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DR-6010C Job Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DR-6010C Job Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DR-6010C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DR-6010C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DR-6010C Job Tool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-25 07:19:11.647