DR-6010C Job Tool
DR-6010C Job Tool is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool from your systemCanon Electronics Inc.
. More data about Canon Electronics Inc. can be read here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon Electronics\DR6010C folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DR-6010C Job Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DR6010CJobRegister.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 332.00 KB (339968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside DR-6010C Job Tool. They take about 3.61 MB (3786792
bytes) on disk.
- COTMail.exe (2.24 MB)
- DR6010CJob.exe (644.00 KB)
- DR6010CJobRegister.exe (332.00 KB)
- JobReader.exe (312.00 KB)
- ShFolder.Exe (114.54 KB)
This page is about DR-6010C Job Tool version 1.2.2012.820
alone. For other DR-6010C Job Tool versions please click below:
DR-6010C Job Tool is a program by Canon Electronics Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DR-6010C Job Tool from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DR-6010C Job Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "DR-6010C Job Tool". The DR-6010C Job Tool program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DR-6010C Job Tool in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DR-6010C Job Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool.
8. After removing DR-6010C Job Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DR-6010C Job Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DR-6010C Job Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DR-6010C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:10:03.157