DR-6010C Job Tool
DR-6010C Job Tool is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool from your PCCanon Electronics Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Electronics Inc. or check for application updates here
. DR-6010C Job Tool is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon Electronics\DR6010C directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool. DR6010CJobRegister.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 332.00 KB (339968 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DR-6010C Job Tool. They occupy an average of 1.37 MB (1432104
bytes) on disk.
- DR6010CJob.exe (640.00 KB)
- DR6010CJobRegister.exe (332.00 KB)
- JobReader.exe (312.00 KB)
- ShFolder.Exe (114.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2011.1021
of DR-6010C Job Tool. You can find below info on other versions of DR-6010C Job Tool:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Canon Electronics\DR6010C
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Canon Electronics\DR6010C\basiccn.ocr
- C:\Program Files\Canon Electronics\DR6010C\basicct.ocr
- C:\Program Files\Canon Electronics\DR6010C\basicj.ocr
- C:\Program Files\Canon Electronics\DR6010C\ceijpeg.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon Electronics Inc.\DR-6010C Job Tool
DR-6010C Job Tool is a program marketed by the software company Canon Electronics Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DR-6010C Job Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DR-6010C Job Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DR-6010C Job Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "DR-6010C Job Tool". If it exists on your system the DR-6010C Job Tool program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DR-6010C Job Tool in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DR-6010C Job Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DR-6010C Job Tool.
8. After uninstalling DR-6010C Job Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DR-6010C Job Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DR-6010C Job Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DR-6010C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DR-6010C Job Tool by Canon Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DR-6010C Job Tool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 18:20:38.750