DMM GAME APP PLAYER
DMM GAME APP PLAYER is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. DMM GAME APP PLAYER is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DMMGamePlayerBluestacks\ProgramData\Client directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove DMM GAME APP PLAYER by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DMMGamePlayerBluestacks\ProgramData\Client\BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe :tmp. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Bluestacks.exe and it has a size of 1.53 MB (1604104 bytes).
The executables below are part of DMM GAME APP PLAYER. They take an average of 5.53 MB (5795440
bytes) on disk.
- Bluestacks.exe (1.53 MB)
- BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- Keymapui.exe (2.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19947
of DMM GAME APP PLAYER. Click on the links below for other DMM GAME APP PLAYER versions:
DMM GAME APP PLAYER has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
DMM GAME APP PLAYER is a program offered by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DMM GAME APP PLAYER with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DMM GAME APP PLAYER or simply click the Search field and type in "DMM GAME APP PLAYER". If it exists on your system the DMM GAME APP PLAYER app will be found automatically. After you select DMM GAME APP PLAYER in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DMM GAME APP PLAYER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DMM GAME APP PLAYER.
8. After removing DMM GAME APP PLAYER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DMM GAME APP PLAYER that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DMM GAME APP PLAYER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DMM GAME APP PLAYER by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 11:10:39.597