DMM GAME APP PLAYER
This info is about DMM GAME APP PLAYER for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on BlueStack Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. DMM GAME APP PLAYER is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DMMGamePlayerBlueStacks\ProgramData\Client directory, subject to the user's decision. DMM GAME APP PLAYER's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DMMGamePlayerBlueStacks\ProgramData\Client\BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe :tmp. The program's main executable file is called Bluestacks.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1586208 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with DMM GAME APP PLAYER. They occupy about 5.95 MB (6240376
bytes) on disk.
- Bluestacks.exe (1.51 MB)
- BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- Keymapui.exe (3.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1130
of DMM GAME APP PLAYER. For other DMM GAME APP PLAYER versions please click below:
DMM GAME APP PLAYER is a program released by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DMM GAME APP PLAYER from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DMM GAME APP PLAYER or simply activate the Search field and type in "DMM GAME APP PLAYER". The DMM GAME APP PLAYER program will be found very quickly. After you click DMM GAME APP PLAYER in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DMM GAME APP PLAYER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DMM GAME APP PLAYER.
8. After uninstalling DMM GAME APP PLAYER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DMM GAME APP PLAYER that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DMM GAME APP PLAYER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DMM GAME APP PLAYER by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-22 01:49:16.750