DMM GAME APP PLAYER
DMM GAME APP PLAYER is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. DMM GAME APP PLAYER is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DMMGamePlayerBluestacks\ProgramFiles directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove DMM GAME APP PLAYER by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DMMGamePlayerBluestacks\ProgramFiles\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HD-Player.exe is the DMM GAME APP PLAYER's main executable file and it occupies close to 614.51 KB (629256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DMM GAME APP PLAYER. They take 45.28 MB (47484086
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (722.50 KB)
- BlueStacksMicroInstaller.exe (502.51 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (399.01 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.53 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,013.56 KB)
- DiskCompactionTool.exe (381.01 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (486.51 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (663.47 KB)
- HD-CheckCpu.exe (133.20 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (754.01 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-ForceGPU.exe (713.70 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (553.47 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (444.51 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (202.51 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (614.51 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (554.97 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (368.01 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (365.51 KB)
- HD-ServiceInstaller.exe (492.01 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.01 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (389.51 KB)
- HD-XapkHandler.exe (368.01 KB)
The current web page applies to DMM GAME APP PLAYER version 18.104.22.1683
only. For more DMM GAME APP PLAYER versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DMM GAME APP PLAYER is a program by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DMM GAME APP PLAYER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DMM GAME APP PLAYER from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DMM GAME APP PLAYER or simply click the Search field and type in "DMM GAME APP PLAYER". If it exists on your system the DMM GAME APP PLAYER app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DMM GAME APP PLAYER in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DMM GAME APP PLAYER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DMM GAME APP PLAYER.
8. After removing DMM GAME APP PLAYER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DMM GAME APP PLAYER which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DMM GAME APP PLAYER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DMM GAME APP PLAYER by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DMM GAME APP PLAYER by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DMM GAME APP PLAYER supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 07:32:21.873