This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Visicom Media Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\dlsecuretb folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DLSecure Toolbar is C:\Program Files\dlsecuretb\uninstall.exe. ffHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 102.26 KB (104712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DLSecure Toolbar. They take about 496.16 KB (508064
bytes) on disk.
- ffHelper.exe (102.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (393.90 KB)
This data is about DLSecure Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of DLSecure Toolbar:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
DLSecure Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove DLSecure Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DLSecure Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DLSecure Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "DLSecure Toolbar". If it exists on your system the DLSecure Toolbar program will be found very quickly. When you select DLSecure Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DLSecure Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DLSecure Toolbar.
8. After removing DLSecure Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DLSecure Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DLSecure Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:20:15.490