You can find below details on how to remove DLSecure Toolbar for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar from your systemVisicom Media Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Visicom Media Inc.. DLSecure Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\dlsecuretb directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\dlsecuretb\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar. The application's main executable file is called dtuser.exe and it has a size of 499.26 KB (511240 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside DLSecure Toolbar. They take about 990.34 KB (1014104
bytes) on disk.
- dtuser.exe (499.26 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (102.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (388.82 KB)
The current page applies to DLSecure Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other DLSecure Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove DLSecure Toolbar from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
DLSecure Toolbar is a program by Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DLSecure Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DLSecure Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "DLSecure Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the DLSecure Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DLSecure Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DLSecure Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DLSecure Toolbar.
8. After removing DLSecure Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DLSecure Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLSecure Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DLSecure Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:28:50.657