You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. Further information on Visicom Media Inc. can be seen here
. DLSecure Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dlsecuretb folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DLSecure Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\dlsecuretb\uninstall.exe. ffHelper.exe is the DLSecure Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies close to 102.52 KB (104984 bytes) on disk.
DLSecure Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 491.86 KB (503664
bytes) on disk.
- ffHelper.exe (102.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (389.34 KB)
This info is about DLSecure Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DLSecure Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove DLSecure Toolbar from your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
DLSecure Toolbar is an application offered by Visicom Media Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DLSecure Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DLSecure Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DLSecure Toolbar". If it exists on your system the DLSecure Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DLSecure Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DLSecure Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DLSecure Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling DLSecure Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DLSecure Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DLSecure Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DLSecure Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DLSecure Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:21:06.307