DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 from your computerDIY DataRecovery.nl
. You can find out more on DIY DataRecovery.nl or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
if you want to read more on DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 on DIY DataRecovery.nl's page. DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1528624 bytes) on disk and is named irecover.exe.
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.35 MB (2463306
bytes) on disk:
- imagehelper.exe (120.50 KB)
- irecover.exe (1.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (792.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3. You can find below info on other application versions of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3:
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is an application by the software company DIY DataRecovery.nl. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3". If it is installed on your PC the DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 program will be found very quickly. After you click DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3.
8. After uninstalling DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl from your PC, we are not saying that DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 22:26:18.013