DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 from your computerDIY DataRecovery.nl
. You can find out more on DIY DataRecovery.nl or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
if you want to read more on DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 on DIY DataRecovery.nl's page. DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1528624 bytes) on disk and is named irecover.exe.
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.35 MB (2463306
bytes) on disk:
- imagehelper.exe (120.50 KB)
- irecover.exe (1.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (792.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3. You can find below info on other application versions of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3:
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is an application by the software company DIY DataRecovery.nl. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3". If it exists on your system the DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 application will be found automatically. After you click DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3.
8. After uninstalling DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl from your PC, we are not saying that DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 22:26:18.013