DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3
This info is about DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 from your computerDIY DataRecovery.nl
. More information on DIY DataRecovery.nl can be found here
. Please follow http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
if you want to read more on DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 on DIY DataRecovery.nl's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe. DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3's primary file takes about 1.59 MB (1663792 bytes) and is named irecover.exe.
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.48 MB (2598474
bytes) on disk.
- imagehelper.exe (120.50 KB)
- irecover.exe (1.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (792.28 KB)
The current web page applies to DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 version 3.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3:
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is an application by the software company DIY DataRecovery.nl. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3". If it exists on your system the DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3.
8. After removing DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl from your computer, we are not saying that DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-22 15:37:34.667