DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3
You can find below details on how to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 from your computerDIY DataRecovery.nl
. Further information on DIY DataRecovery.nl can be seen here
. More details about the application DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 can be found at http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
. Usually the DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.59 MB (1662976 bytes) on disk and is called irecover.exe.
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.49 MB (2606284
bytes) on disk:
- imagehelper.exe (120.50 KB)
- irecover.exe (1.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (800.70 KB)
This info is about DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 version 3.4
only. Click on the links below for other DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 versions:
DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is an application offered by the software company DIY DataRecovery.nl. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3". The DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 app will be found very quickly. When you select DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIY DataRecovery iRecover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3.
8. After removing DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl from your PC, we are not saying that DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 by DIY DataRecovery.nl is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DIY DataRecovery iRecover 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 02:27:39.007