This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Crystal Maze for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Crystal Maze from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Crystal Maze on WildTangent's website. Crystal Maze is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CrystalMaze folder, depending on the user's option. Crystal Maze's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CrystalMaze\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.95 MB (3088568 bytes) on disk and is called Maze-WT.exe.
Crystal Maze installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.65 MB (4876064
bytes) on disk.
- Maze-WT.exe (2.95 MB)
- Maze.exe (1.16 MB)
- crystalmaze-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Crystal Maze version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Crystal Maze releases:
Crystal Maze is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Crystal Maze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Crystal Maze from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crystal Maze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crystal Maze". If it exists on your system the Crystal Maze application will be found very quickly. After you click Crystal Maze in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Crystal Maze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crystal Maze:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\CrystalMaze\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crystal Maze.
8. After removing Crystal Maze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crystal Maze that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crystal Maze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crystal Maze by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Crystal Maze by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crystal Maze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 00:58:06.700