Crystal Maze is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Crystal Maze from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Crystal Maze on WildTangent's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Crystal Maze folder (same installation drive as Windows). Crystal Maze's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Crystal Maze\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Maze-WT.exe and it has a size of 1.79 MB (1881608 bytes).
Crystal Maze is comprised of the following executables which take 1.93 MB (2028825
bytes) on disk:
- Maze-WT.exe (1.79 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (143.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Crystal Maze version 026615
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Crystal Maze:
Crystal Maze is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Crystal Maze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Crystal Maze from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crystal Maze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crystal Maze". If it exists on your system the Crystal Maze application will be found automatically. When you select Crystal Maze in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Crystal Maze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crystal Maze:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Crystal Maze\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crystal Maze.
8. After removing Crystal Maze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crystal Maze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crystal Maze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crystal Maze by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Crystal Maze by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crystal Maze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 16:10:56.180