This page is about Crystal Maze for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Crystal Maze from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Crystal Maze on WildTangent's website. Crystal Maze is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Crystal Maze directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Crystal Maze\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crystal Maze. Maze-WT.exe is the Crystal Maze's primary executable file and it takes about 505.91 KB (518050 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Crystal Maze. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1137167
bytes) on disk.
- Maze-WT.exe (505.91 KB)
- Maze.exe (492.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.61 KB)
This page is about Crystal Maze version 011414
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Crystal Maze:
Crystal Maze is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Crystal Maze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Crystal Maze from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crystal Maze or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crystal Maze". If it exists on your system the Crystal Maze app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Crystal Maze in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crystal Maze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crystal Maze:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Crystal Maze\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crystal Maze.
8. After uninstalling Crystal Maze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crystal Maze that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crystal Maze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crystal Maze by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Crystal Maze by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crystal Maze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-10 22:21:17.670