CounterSpy is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CounterSpy from your systemSunbelt Software
. More information on Sunbelt Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
to get more details about CounterSpy on Sunbelt Software's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\CounterSpy directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called SBAMSvc.exe and its approximative size is 2.64 MB (2763080 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CounterSpy. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4699872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SBAMSvc.exe (2.64 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (1.29 MB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (177.33 KB)
- Sunbelt.Tools.Run64.exe (238.83 KB)
- sbbd.exe (27.33 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (130.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3904
of CounterSpy. You can find below info on other releases of CounterSpy:
CounterSpy is an application by the software company Sunbelt Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CounterSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CounterSpy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CounterSpy or simply activate the Search field and type in "CounterSpy". The CounterSpy application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CounterSpy in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CounterSpy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CounterSpy.
8. After uninstalling CounterSpy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CounterSpy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CounterSpy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software from your PC, we are not saying that CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CounterSpy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-15 13:12:41.393