This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CounterSpy for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CounterSpy from your systemSunbelt Software
. Check out here
for more info on Sunbelt Software. More details about CounterSpy can be seen at http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
. CounterSpy is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\CounterSpy directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 269.29 KB (275752 bytes) on disk and is called SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe.
CounterSpy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.78 MB (5012288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (269.29 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (161.29 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (521.29 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (865.29 KB)
- SBAMTray.exe (665.29 KB)
- sbamui.exe (1.69 MB)
- sbamwsc.exe (157.29 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.29 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (328.50 KB)
The current page applies to CounterSpy version 3.1.2416
only. For other CounterSpy versions please click below:
CounterSpy is an application offered by Sunbelt Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CounterSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CounterSpy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CounterSpy or simply click the Search feature and type in "CounterSpy". If it exists on your system the CounterSpy application will be found very quickly. When you select CounterSpy in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CounterSpy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CounterSpy.
8. After removing CounterSpy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CounterSpy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CounterSpy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software from your computer, we are not saying that CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CounterSpy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-21 19:12:14.373