You can find below detailed information on how to remove CounterSpy for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CounterSpy from your computerSunbelt Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sunbelt Software. Click on http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
to get more data about CounterSpy on Sunbelt Software's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\CounterSpy folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1869096 bytes) on disk and is titled sbamui.exe.
CounterSpy is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.31 MB (5563792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (269.29 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (161.29 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (521.29 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (957.29 KB)
- SBAMTray.exe (669.29 KB)
- sbamui.exe (1.78 MB)
- sbamwsc.exe (157.29 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.29 KB)
- Sfe.exe (345.29 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (333.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.2775
of CounterSpy. You can find below info on other application versions of CounterSpy:
CounterSpy is an application released by the software company Sunbelt Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CounterSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CounterSpy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CounterSpy or simply activate the Search field and type in "CounterSpy". If it exists on your system the CounterSpy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CounterSpy in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CounterSpy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CounterSpy.
8. After uninstalling CounterSpy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CounterSpy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CounterSpy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CounterSpy by Sunbelt Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CounterSpy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-28 07:23:21.307