Comodo Dragon is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your computerComodo Group
. Further information on Comodo Group can be found here
. More information about Comodo Dragon can be seen at http://www.comodogroup.com
. Comodo Dragon is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Comodo Dragon is C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. dragon.exe is the Comodo Dragon's main executable file and it occupies circa 1,011.24 KB (1035512 bytes) on disk.
Comodo Dragon contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.15 MB (26369256
bytes) on disk.
- dragon.exe (1,011.24 KB)
- setup.exe (24.09 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (69.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Comodo Dragon version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Comodo Dragon versions please click below:
Comodo Dragon is an application released by the software company Comodo Group. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Comodo Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Comodo Dragon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Comodo Dragon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Comodo Dragon". If it exists on your system the Comodo Dragon application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Comodo Dragon in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Comodo Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Comodo Dragon:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.comodogroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Comodo Dragon.
8. After removing Comodo Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Comodo Dragon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comodo Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group from your PC, we are not saying that Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comodo Dragon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 08:01:29.743