This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Comodo Dragon for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your systemComodo Group
. Additional info about Comodo Group can be found here
. Please follow http://www.comodogroup.com
if you want to read more on Comodo Dragon on Comodo Group's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Comodo Dragon is C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled dragon.exe and it has a size of 1.52 MB (1596152 bytes).
Comodo Dragon contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.90 MB (34497768
bytes) on disk.
- dragon.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (31.31 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (69.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Comodo Dragon. You can find below info on other releases of Comodo Dragon:
Comodo Dragon is an application offered by the software company Comodo Group. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Comodo Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Comodo Dragon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Comodo Dragon". If it exists on your system the Comodo Dragon app will be found very quickly. When you select Comodo Dragon in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Comodo Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Comodo Dragon:
- The publisher is: http://www.comodogroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Comodo Dragon.
8. After removing Comodo Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Comodo Dragon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Comodo Dragon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group from your PC, we are not saying that Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Comodo Dragon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-26 20:49:51.050